With ever-increasing litigation, enforcement actions, and reputational damage on the line, data privacy and cybersecurity are high-stakes issues for companies and their in-house legal teams in 2024.
In Part One of the GC Guide to Navigating 2024 Report we explore the most pressing privacy and cybersecurity issues facing General Counsel with insightful analysis to keep you informed and ready to respond in the best interest of your company.
- Privacy concerns raised by AI lawsuits
- FTC AI privacy enforcement
- Child online privacy state law trends
- The use of AI in cyber attacks
- Navigating new SEC cyber disclosure rules
- California’s new data broker law
Download your complimentary copy today.
Up next in the GC Guide to Navigating 2024 Series:
Part Two, Transactions & Contracts
Part Three, Labor & Employment
Part Four, Environmental, Social & Governance