One Platform, One Price, Continuous Innovation
Bloomberg Law combines the latest in legal tech with workflow tools, news, primary and secondary sources, and business intelligence.
Built with you in mind
Rely on Bloomberg Law to help you grow your practice, raise your profile, and become an indispensable adviser with resources to:
- Increase productivity
- Work smarter
- Develop strategy
- Stay informed
Bloomberg Law offers comprehensive coverage, including news, expert analysis, and business intelligence to help you:
- Stay current on issues critical to the C-suite
- Mitigate risk and ensure compliance
- Bring more work in-house
- Increase attorney productivity
Law School Faculty & Students
Elevate the law school experience and develop essential practical and career skills with Bloomberg Law resources that help you:
- Improve your brief writing and analysis with AI tools
- Stay ahead of legal developments
- Land the job and succeed in practice
Small & Mid-Size Firms
Improve your ROI with predictable pricing, unmetered access, AI-powered tools, and comprehensive coverage that will help you:
- Stay compliant with privacy and data security laws
- Navigate the latest developments in L&E practice
- Understand changes to the tax code
- Find the dockets coverage your practice needs
Access everything you need for federal or state government practice at a firm, fixed price including unmetered access to primary and secondary sources, comprehensive practice area coverage, news, and workflow tools to help you:
- Save time on case law research
- Find the sample docket filing you need
- Accelerate and improve brief analysis
What Is Bloomberg Law?
Bloomberg Law combines the latest in legal tech with legal analytics, comprehensive legal research tools, primary and secondary sources, trusted news, expert analysis, and business intelligence.
- Deep expertise and powerful legal AI tools and data analytics that improve productivity for lawyers
- Continuous product enhancements at no cost to existing subscribers
- Unlimited, unmetered access to all our content on a single platform
- Access breaking news as it unfolds from more than 250 reporters all over the world, including the largest number of credentialed reporters on the Hill
Hear from our subscribers
Discover how Bloomberg Law is helping attorneys work smarter and faster. From Litigation Analytics to Practical Guidance, find out why our satisfied subscribers consider Bloomberg Law to be indispensable for their legal practice.
Like most in-house counsel, I appreciate a good 50-state summary, so the State Law Chart Builder tool is a great resource and alternative to purchasing summaries from law firms.
Our litigation practice is such that we needed really deep litigation research capability, and this ability to really scan a docket at a very, very granular level is unique to Bloomberg. Nobody else can do it.
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
The resource I use the most is the Daily Labor Report. The DLR keeps me current with case law developments, regulations, and statutory changes. I frequently write articles for our newsletters and blogs based on recent developments that I have read about in the DLR.
Explore our guides and legal resources
More hot legal topics
See Bloomberg Law for yourself
From practical examples, like how to write a notification of a force majeure event, to insights on infectious disease policies or the impact of alternative fee arrangements on attorney billings, Bloomberg Law provides expert guidance on the issues driving change in the legal market.