GC Guide to Navigating 2023
Ongoing developments in ESG, labor and employment, privacy, and transactions promise to make 2023 a challenging year for general counsel.
As the primary source of legal advice for your organization, you need to be ready to tackle this broad range of legal issues to manage risk and deliver timely guidance to stakeholders.
Our GC Guide to Navigating 2023 helps you prepare with over 75 pages of expert-written analysis, how-to guidance, and checklists on the business-critical issues that matter most.
- Analysis: As AI Meets Privacy, States’ Answers Raise Questions
- Analysis: Who Will Regulate Privacy in Femtech After Dobbs?
- Checklist: Managing Privacy and Cybersecurity Law Risks in Vendor Contracts
- Practical Guidance: Cross-Border Data Transfers in China FAQs
Labor & Employment
- Analysis: Why Unionization Efforts May Run Out of Steam in 2023
- Analysis: New Laws, Culture Shifts Push Pay Transparency Forward
- Checklist: Employer Considerations Post-Dobbs
- Practical Guidance: Overview – Pay Transparency Laws
- Analysis: Private Equity Can Slow Down, But It Can’t Stop
- Analysis: From War to Weather – 2023’s Top Supply-Chain Disruptors
- Checklist: Cyber Insurance Application & Purchase Considerations
- Practical Guidance: Overview – ESG Risk Factors in SEC Filings
- Analysis: From Acronym to Concept, Investors Connect ESG Pillars
- Analysis: A New SEC Human Capital Rule Is Coming
- Comparison Table: ESG Frameworks
- Checklist: ESG Risk Management for Financial Institutions
- Practical Guidance: Climate-Related Risks & Opportunities
Download your copy for forward-looking insights to help you stay informed and respond faster.