Are In-House Counsel in the Financial Services Industry Ready for ESG Disclosures?
The SEC’s recent climate-related disclosure proposal, if adopted, would require public companies to provide detailed reporting of their climate-related risks, emissions, and net-zero transition plans.
In preparation for the final rule, this ESG Toolkit will help in-house counsel in the financial services industry advise their organizations on ESG strategies, prepare ESG reports and disclosures, and engage with the board of directors on how to identify and manage ESG issues relevant to their companies.
Download this complementary toolkit for a small sampling of the thousands of Practical Guidance documents available to in-house counsel subscribers on Bloomberg Law, including:
- ESG Risk Management for Financial Institutions (Ann.)
- ESG Diligence in Asset Management
- ESG Issues for Consumer Finance Companies
- ESG Issues for Security & Commodity Exchanges
- Is Privacy an ESG Win? SEC Filing Trend Says Yes