Transform Potential Challenges into Profitable Possibilities
Litigation finance is a complex industry that is growing in scope and demand. Rely on In Focus: Litigation Finance to gain a better understanding of this evolving component of litigation practice. Highlights include:
- Bloomberg Law’s 2019 Litigation Finance Survey of in-house, law firms, and litigation funders providing insights into the scope, process, and expectations around financing litigations
- Bloomberg Law’s Practical Guidance covering industry basics, funding terms and structures, legal ethics, client types, and more
- The latest news, Insights, Analysis, court opinions, and state statutory developments
- Broker-dealer, transactional, and additional resources
See It for Yourself
Bloomberg Law offers authoritative litigation solutions that save time and effort and provide an in-depth understanding of legal issues and trends.
Our litigation content is conveniently located in a one-stop resource – the Litigation Intelligence Center – organized to complement the way you practice. You’ll find:
- AI-powered tools like Points of Law and Smart Code to enhance primary law research
- Docket Key search functionality to speed you to the docket filings you need
- Litigation Practical Guidance for step-by-step guidance on procedural tasks
- Litigation Analytics for competitive intelligence on companies, courts, judges, law firms, and attorneys
- Litigation news, analysis, and additional resources
Take your research to the next level. Schedule a demo.