Power your now – Drive your future
with Bloomberg Law
The legal research platform that takes you further
Trusted by AmLaw 200 firms and Fortune 500 companies – Bloomberg Law provides comprehensive legal and business research plus the tools and guidance you need to thrive as a student and in your law career.
- Leverage tools created for law school success
- Understand the job market and plan your post-graduate career
- Learn as you go with how-to resources, in-depth practical guidance, and more
Build a brilliant career in law from day one
Get your free Career Toolkit for the support you need every step of the way – from 1L resources to summer internships, to prepping for interviews and more.
Stand out in class
Leverage articles, insights, tools, and expert guidance to find hot topics for law review, stand out from your classmates, and prepare for your future.
- Ace Law Review — use our timely news and analysis to stay abreast of timely topics with expert insights to inspire thought-provoking discussion, essays, and law review articles.
- 1L Resources – rely on our Litigation Analysis tools to quickly find the cases, statutes, and secondary sources you need for class.
- Upper–Level Guides – get real-world guidance to help you ace interviews, select the right courses, and leverage your contacts to further your goals.
Tips to conquer the classroom
Land your perfect role
Transitioning from law student to practicing attorney is easy with our unique career resources – research potential employers, prepare for interviews, find success tips, and more.
- Litigation Analytics – research potential law firm employers for a breakdown of litigation by practice area, top-performing attorneys, and more, to find where you belong.
- Business Intelligence Center – pursue in-house opportunities with the companies you want to work for and leverage millions of in-depth company profiles to gain a winning advantage.
Resources to help you prepare for interviews and summer positions
Stay ahead of developments shaping the legal industry
Get a 360° view of the legal landscape — from the business of law to the practice of law, and more — with breaking news, developments, and trends.
- News & Analysis — use our news and analysis to make law review. Rely on Bloomberg Law 2023 analysis to stay ahead of the key issues shaping the practice of law.
- Practical Guidance — learn the transactional side of law before you practice with guidance across key practice areas, overviews, checklists, sample forms and agreements, and more.
- In Focus Pages — get a multi-angle, in-depth look at the specific issues shaping the legal market with access to this curated collection of resources.
Resources that keep you relevant
Law School Innovation Program —
for law school faculty, staff & administrators
Through the Law School Innovation Program, Bloomberg Law seeks to identify, recognize, and connect law school faculty, staff, and administrators who are pioneering innovative ways to prepare their students for the practice of law. Innovations can include any facet of coursework, clinics, experiential learning, pedagogy, or other forms of legal instruction.
Your future colleagues are already using Bloomberg Law – find out why
Latest legal news
We’re here to help
For assistance, contact our dedicated Help Desk to provide you with the resources you need to succeed. Access our 24/7 help desk and live chat at 888.560.2529.