At the global, national, and state level, privacy laws and data security issues are continuing to drive enforcement actions. With increased activity expected in the months ahead, download the 2022 Outlook on Privacy & Data Security — delivering exclusive content that will help set your course for tomorrow — today.
This special report is a compilation of timely news, in-depth perspectives from our team of expert analysts, and ready-to-use Practical Guidance documents — including sample forms and checklists — that will prepare you for the complex privacy and data security initiatives in 2022 and beyond. Start now with guidance and tools covering:
- State-level privacy laws in California, Colorado, and Virginia
- Supply chain attacks and cybersecurity
- Handling of underage users’ privacy by social media platforms
- Major privacy issues facing Congress in 2022
- Regulating facial recognition systems
- China’s Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL)
- Checklists focused on GDPR, CCPA, and vendor contracts
Download your complimentary copy now.