Former Apple General Counsel Bruce Sewell to be Keynote Interviewee at June 20 Event
ARLINGTON, VA (June 13, 2019) — Bloomberg Law today announced that it will be holding its In-House Forum West on Thursday, June 20 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco. The event will feature senior in-house counsel discussing emerging trends and new approaches in both internal and government investigations. For the full event agenda and registration information, visit https://pro.bloomberglaw.com/in-house-forum-west-2019/.
The forum begins with Bloomberg BNA Editor-in-Chief Cesca Antonelli interviewing Bruce Sewell, former general counsel and senior vice president of legal and global security at Apple, Inc. He will share his experience supervising all legal matters —including corporate governance, intellectual property, litigation, and securities compliance— for one of the world’s largest tech companies. Other panels will focus on federal agencies’ enforcement priorities, trends in internal investigations, and emerging technologies that can help legal departments manage critical corporate data in the event of an investigation.
Additional featured speakers include:
- Thomas Dahdouh, Regional Director – Western Region, Federal Trade Commission
- Marianne Fogarty, Senior Legal Director, Compliance, Twitter
- Conor French, General Counsel, Zipline International
- Aaron Johnson, Vice President, Litigation, IP Assets & Site Trust, eBay
- Heidi Maher, Executive Director of CGOC and Privacy Lead for Hybrid Cloud, IBM
- Adam A. Reeves, First Assistant United States Attorney, United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of California
Follow the conversation from the Bloomberg Law In-House Forum West at #LegalForum. Lead sponsors of the event are Ankura, CGOC, Epiq, and Integreon. Fulcrum Global Technologies is an associate sponsor.