The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is one of the world’s strictest consumer privacy and data security laws. GDPR violators are subject to sanctions or harsh fines, with a maximum penalty up to €20 million or 4% of global revenue – whichever is higher.
Ensure that you and your organization are staying in compliance with our GDPR program checklist, which includes a breakdown of these 10 steps:
- Designate Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Establish project team or GDPR working group.
- Deliver awareness and training.
- Evidence governance and accountability.
- Maintain privacy notices and consents.
- Assess and inventory data processing activities.
- Maintain data breach procedures.
- Comply with data subjects’ rights.
- Maintain compliant third-party engagements.
- Maintain program.
Download your complimentary GDPR checklist today.