2022 Outlook on Labor & Employment
As we head into another year of navigating a global pandemic, employers continue to face challenges around vaccine mandates and workplace safety. To help you prepare, download the 2022 Outlook on Labor & Employment — delivering content that will help set your course for tomorrow — today.
This special report is a compilation of timely news, forward-looking analysis, practitioner perspectives, and Practical Guidance — including sample forms and checklists — on the major labor and employment issues facing employers in 2022 and beyond. Prepare now with guidance and tools including:
- Employer vaccine policy checklist
- Guidance to address worker Covid-19 safety concerns
- Form template for religious accommodation requests
- A sample policy for Covid-19 vaccine-or-test requirements
- Guidance on Covid-19 EEO retaliation
Download your complimentary copy now.