After another year of immense pressure placed on health care workers and hospital systems, the coming months are expected to bring continued challenges to health care organizations and the firms advising them. To help you prepare, download the 2022 Outlook on Health Law — delivering content that will help set your course for tomorrow — today.
This special report provides timely news, forward-looking analysis, practitioner perspectives, and Practical Guidance — including sample forms and checklists — to help you understand key activity in recent months and prepare for developments over the coming year.
This report offers guidance, analysis, and tools covering:
- Vaccine mandate compliance for health care employers
- Increased out-of-pocket costs for the unvaccinated
- Enforcement and litigation trends to watch
- How to respond to a DOJ Pandemic Billing Inquiry
- Forthcoming expiration of hundreds of health care union contracts
- Integrated Data Network Compliance (Sample Policy)
- Consent to Treatment for Telehealth-Based Services (Sample Form)
Download your complimentary copy now.