Work smarter – save time with legal analytics
Visualize trends and predict outcomes with comprehensive legal analytics tools. Our legal technology and data analytics empower you in your daily activities. Drafting briefs or a polished merger agreement or collecting data to inform strategy – do it faster with a Bloomberg Law subscription.
AI in legal research – tools for your daily activities
Whether you’re collecting and analyzing law firm data or searching dockets, we provide unlimited access to all our Bloomberg Law tools. And we’re still adding more – at no additional cost to our customers.
Draft merger agreements
With our legal analytics tool, Draft Analyzer, you can benchmark your agreements against millions of exhibits filed in EDGAR to define the market standard quickly – and confidently.
Explore our legal analytics tool for drafting merger agreements.
Analyze briefs in less time
Reduce the time spent analyzing your opponent’s brief, identifying relevant authorities, and preparing a credible response with Brief Analyzer.
Learn more about our litigation analytics tool for legal brief analysis.
Improve your litigation strategy
Search millions of data points by company, law firm, attorney, and judge. Visualize trends, predict outcomes, and develop an informed strategy with Litigation Analytics.
See how you can find law firm data.
Speed up case law research
Points of Law, an award-winning innovation, helps you find the leading case, the essence of a court’s holding
Interpret state and federal code
Smart Code helps you find case interpretations across specific provisions of state and federal codes, rules, and regulations – and filter by strength of discussion, court topic, and date.
Access civil filings faster
Docket Key™, our market-leading proprietary classification system, gives you faster access to briefs, pleadings, motions, and more. Minimize the time it takes to find exemplar filings.
The value of Bloomberg Law
- Only Bloomberg Law offers subscribers one platform, predictable pricing with unlimited access, and continuous product enhancements
- Our steady cadence of major product rollouts includes Litigation Analytics, Brief Analyzer, and Draft Analyzer for M&A purchase agreements
- Our legal analytics tools are designed to help you work smarter and faster no matter the research task, from enhanced case law research to automated comparative state law analysis
- You’ll find our legal tech tools in intuitive, one-stop resources like the Litigation Intelligence Center and the Transactional Intelligence Center
- Our legal analytics tools are winning awards – Points of Law, AALL’s 2018 New Product Award, and Brief Analyzer, Dewey B Strategic’s 2020 Best New Workflow Tool
Explore AI and legal research resources
One platform. One price.
From news to primary and secondary resources, practice tools, analytics, and guidance, you’ll have access to everything you need on one integrated platform.
Take the labor out of labor-intensive. Learn how artificial intelligence is transforming primary law research
See it for yourself
Get all of your legal analytics software questions answered with a personalized demo.