Inform your leadership about pressing legal and business issues with access to real-time news, legal and business intelligence, market data, and practice tools all on a single integrated platform.
Already a Subscriber? Log in now.
Bloomberg Law combines the latest technology with primary and secondary sources, workflow tools, news, and business and market intelligence to strengthen your legal practice. Best of all, a Bloomberg Law subscription provides unlimited access to our content and tools, including the latest enhancements, at one fixed price.
Take back your time and experience contract simplicity
Bloomberg Law just launched Contract Solutions – the simpler, faster way to find, draft, negotiate, and analyze contracts.
Watch our on-demand product launch to see time-saving contracting tools built right into MS Word.
Customer ROI Survey
See why 94% of CLOs and GCs agree that Bloomberg Law has all the legal research tools, resources, and content in-house counsel need on a single, integrated platform.
Try Bloomberg Law For Yourself
Learn how Bloomberg Law gives you the information you need fast, so you can deliver a winning legal strategy and gain a competitive advantage.
The value of Bloomberg Law
- Improve your ROI and keep more work in-house with unmetered access and continuous product enhancements, all on a single platform
- Find all-inclusive legal resources including news, primary and secondary sources, comprehensive practice area coverage, and workflow tools
- Get the news you need when you want it with 40+ channels, news from the Bloomberg Terminal (75k sources), and ALM Media news brands
- Access step-by-step Practical Guidance for labor and employment, privacy, corporate transactions, commercial transactions, and more
- Access market-leading dockets, including more than 1,000 state courts and comprehensive federal courts coverage with Docket Key search functionality
- Save time and increase productivity with legal tech tools like the award-winning Points of Law for case law research and Draft Analyzer for contract drafting
One platform, one price
From news to primary and secondary resources, practice tools, analytics, and guidance, you’ll have access to everything you need on one integrated platform.
Access in-depth, forward-looking analysis of key issues across five major topic areas – litigation, transactional, ESG and employment, technology, and the future of the legal industry – that will shape the legal market in the coming year.
Get up to speed on cryptocurrency
Find out how the states are regulating cryptocurrency, and get the latest insights on increasing federal regulation of digital assets including analysis of developing tax implications in our report, Cryptocurrency: From the IRS to the SEC and Beyond.