AI Is Gaining Popularity Across Industries
The development of AI-powered tools is now widespread and growing because it can classify and organize data and complete a variety of tasks, quickly, effectively, and at lower cost.
In the legal space, AI solutions are aimed at specific customer problems, particularly those that involve large data sets such as court opinions, dockets, attorneys, and company information. Because data is multiplying at an exponential rate, the value of data analytics tools to the legal market cannot be overstated. The boundaries are being pushed continuously. Some of the latest product developments include brief analyzer tools, contract analytics, and ever-more-refined judicial analytics.
Some AI products have gone mainstream – witness Bloomberg Law’s award-winning Points of Law for case law research. Others, such as brief analyzer products, are just hitting the market. What’s next in queue? Small start-ups, always in the forefront of AI product development, are a good place to look. Buckle up. It’s going to be an interesting ride.
See It for Yourself
Bloomberg Law offers authoritative litigation solutions that save time and effort and provide an in-depth understanding of legal issues and trends.
Our litigation content is conveniently located in a one-stop resource – the Litigation Intelligence Center – organized to complement the way your practice. You’ll find:
- AI-powered tools like Points of Law and Smart Code to enhance primary law research
- Docket Key search functionality to speed you to the docket filings you need
- Litigation Practical Guidance for step-by-step guidance on procedural tasks
- Litigation Analytics for competitive intelligence on companies, judges, law firms, and attorneys
- Litigation news, analysis, and additional resources
Take your research to the next level. Schedule a demo.