AI Is Changing Basic Legal Research and so Much More
The development of AI-powered tools is now widespread and growing because artificial intelligence can classify and organize data and complete a variety of tasks, quickly, effectively, and at lower cost.
In the legal space, AI solutions are aimed at specific customer problems, particularly those that involve large data sets such as court opinions, dockets, attorneys, courts, and company information.
Over the past few years, Bloomberg Law has released AI-powered tools that have changed basic legal research for case law (Points of Law), statutory research (Smart Code), and dockets search (Docket Key). On another level, Bloomberg Law’s Litigation Analytics identifies meaningful patterns among infinite legal data points – for judges, courts, companies, attorneys, and law firms – that will inform your litigation strategy and predict possible outcomes.
See It for Yourself
Bloomberg Law offers authoritative litigation solutions that save time and effort and provide an in-depth understanding of legal issues and trends.
Our litigation content is conveniently located in a one-stop resource – the Litigation Intelligence Center – organized to complement the way your practice. You’ll find:
- AI-powered tools like Points of Law and Smart Code to enhance primary law research
- Docket Key search functionality to speed you to the docket filings you need
- Litigation Practical Guidance for step-by-step guidance on procedural tasks
- Litigation Analytics for competitive intelligence on companies, courts, judges, law firms, and attorneys
- Litigation news, analysis, and additional resources
Take your research to the next level. Schedule a demo.