Our premier legal resource delivers more than just news
Bloomberg Law gives you an edge with AI-powered legal analytics, business insights, and workflow tools
Learn about our comprehensive legal research platform: Law Firms In-House Counsel Government Law Schools
Work smarter, faster with one powerful legal research and technology platform
Bloomberg Law delivers time-saving legal workflow tools, indispensable primary and secondary sources, breaking news, expert law analysis, and the trusted business intelligence you need. Strengthen your legal practice with unlimited access on a single platform.
All your legal research needs covered
Maximize productivity and make smarter decisions in the moments that matter with seamless integration of the tools and resources included in a Bloomberg Law subscription.
Get easy access to comprehensive practice area coverage, including all the resources you’ll need – news, dockets, forms, analysis, and more – in one convenient location.
Integrated workflow tools
Maximize your productivity with time-saving practitioner tools and resources you’ll use daily, like Practical Guidance, State Chart Builders, legislative and regulatory Trackers, and more.
From onboarding trainings to one-off questions, our Sales Support and 24/7 Help Desk always provide exceptional customer service.
Our clients say it best
Like most in-house counsel, I appreciate a good 50-state summary, so the State Law Chart Builder tool is a great resource and alternative to purchasing summaries from law firms.
Our litigation practice is such that we needed really deep litigation research capability, and this ability to really scan a docket at a very, very granular level is unique to Bloomberg. Nobody else can do it.
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
The resource I use the most is the Daily Labor Report. The DLR keeps me current with case law developments, regulations, and statutory changes. I frequently write articles for our newsletters and blogs based on recent developments that I have read about in the DLR.
See it for yourself
Chat with a Bloomberg Law representative about the benefits of a subscription
- Enjoy unlimited, unmetered access to all our content and tools on a single platform.
- Access continuous product enhancements at no cost to existing subscribers.
- Increase productivity with powerful legal AI tools and data analytics.
- Expand your insight with comprehensive practice area coverage across 16 practice centers.
- Reduce search times with best-in-class state and federal dockets coverage.
- Access breaking news as it unfolds from more than 250 reporters all over the world, including the largest number of credentialed reporters on the Hill.
- Leverage current and archived ALM Media News brands, ALM expert witness profiles, ALM VerdictSearch reports, and ALM judicial profiles.
- Stay ahead of the competition with intel on companies, judges, courts, law firms, and attorneys.
- Save time with topical State Chart Builders, legislative and regulatory Trackers, topic-specific In Focus pages, and more.