In partnership with Fenwick, Bloomberg Law presents The 2021 Top 150 Silicon Valley Companies. In this third annual edition of this special report, we explore the public companies — including 18 that have made the list for the first time — and the social and economic trends propelling their success.
Access your complimentary copy to explore the rankings and a detailed analysis of the latest Silicon Valley shifts, including:
- The 150 largest public tech and life sciences companies by 2020 revenue
- Opendoor, Airbnb, and other new entrants’ stock market trends and factors influencing their success
- The unprecedented increase of M&A and investing activity and what it means for the post-pandemic economy
- How special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) have become the leading IPO type
- Why cloud-based and cybersecurity businesses continue to dominate the tech industry