In partnership with Fenwick and for the second year in a row, Bloomberg Law presents The 2020 Top 150 Silicon Valley Companies. In this special report, we explore the companies – including those that have made the list for the first time – and the social and economic trends propelling their success.
Access your complimentary copy to explore the rankings and a detailed analysis of current Silicon Valley trends, including:
- The 150 largest public tech and life sciences companies by 2019 revenue
- Zoom, Cloudfare, and other new entrants’ stock market trends and factors influencing their success
- Post-pandemic analysis of the need for technology to meet the changing environment created by Covid-19 and the subsequent global health crisis
- Discussion of a new type of health care investor coined the “biotech tourist” and impacts on vaccine development and investment
- Review of cloud-based businesses and their rise to the top to meet the unique demands of virtual interaction
Bloomberg Law. Tracking tech in the age of a pandemic.