The Essential General Counsel Toolkit:
Guidance and tools for your in-house legal department
In 2022, corporate legal departments are still grappling with operational issues resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, a volatile economy and supply chain, and more – while also addressing emerging challenges to their departments, like developing strategies for environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) issues, dealing with the so-called “Great Resignation”, and managing costs in an inflationary environment.
Tackle these novel challenges more efficiently with The Essential General Counsel Toolkit — our comprehensive collection of expert-drafted Practical Guidance, with thorough overviews, how-to guidance, checklists, and annotated sample forms and agreements.
The Toolkit provides a sampling of the thousands of Practical Guidance documents available to in-house counsel subscribers on Bloomberg Law, including:
- Overview – ESG & Corporate Strategy Integration
- Form – Sustainability Policy (Annotated)
- Sample Policy – Paid Sick Leave (Annotated)
- Checklist – Developing Reasonable Accommodations for Religious Observances & Practices Policies (Annotated)
- Checklist – Key Data Security Questions When Reviewing Vendor Contracts (Annotated)
- Overview – Drafting Privacy Policies
- Sample Clause – Pro-Buyer Supplier Business and Supply Continuity Covenant (Annotated)
- Sample Clause – Mutual Indemnification for Data Breach (Annotated)
- Checklist – Project Management for Legal Operations: Step by Step
- Checklist – Developing Requirements for Legal Ops
- Checklist – Responding to Mistakes
Download your Toolkit now for detailed guidance on the most pressing challenges you face.