Bloomberg Law Special Report
While the legal industry has a reputation for being slow to adopt new technology, some law firms and corporate legal departments are becoming early adopters — even transforming their offerings and business models to leverage new opportunities. Download this report to learn how they’re overcoming obstacles, ethical concerns to prioritize, and new options for privacy and cybersecurity compliance. We also analyze the latest data on the role of venture capital in legal technology.
In this issue:
- Technology Infusion Is Changing the Legal Industry
- How Law Firms Are Innovating to Meet Privacy and Cybersecurity Demands
- Law Firms Get Smart About AI
- Venture Capital Buys Into Legal Tech Early
- Tech-Minded Law Firms Don’t Fear Recession