The pharmaceutical industry is the top contender for most greatly impacted on the path to Covid-19 recovery. The legal considerations are numerous, and the implications are profound.
In this special report, we explore the pharmaceutical considerations top of mind, including:
- Vaccine timeline and risks for moving too fast
- Covid’s impact on industry-specific lobbying
- Drug treatments and corporations providing them – at a cost
- Vaccine law as a means out of the crisis
- Fast track to vaccine development – the fastest ever
- Use of blockchain in the development and safety process
- Peter Marks’ and other health officials’ views on vaccine safety
Download your complimentary copy to prepare your recovery strategy.