Covid-19 is not the only force impacting manufacturers and the legal professionals advising them. Human rights violations, liability legislation, and ESG matters are presenting key issues within the manufacturing industry.
Our report equips you with the actionable tools and insights you need for effective legal strategy across the following subjects:
- Supply chain disruptions due to human rights violations against Muslim minority groups in Chinese regions
- Covid-19 legislation limiting businesses’ liability – but may obscure future consequences
- Calls for standardization of ESG matters and the haphazard approach coupled with silence from the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Labor rights and human rights with a sample policy
- Navigating employee timekeeping across federal and state laws and checklist to help
Download your complimentary copy for an expert resource to stay ahead of legal concerns across the manufacturing industry.