Bloomberg Law Special Report
Globalization, market uncertainties, and new regulations and rulings are all complicating international deals and adding to the burdens faced by inside and outside counsel.
For data-backed insights on the trends that are quickly changing how international business is conducted, sign up today for your free copy of a new special report from Bloomberg Law, The Latest Developments in Cross-Border Transactions. This report looks beyond just M&A for the impacts to watch, including the requirements faced by foreign companies that get entangled in U.S. litigation.
In this issue:
- Foreign Investment Faces Greater Scrutiny
- The Near-Term Outlook for Cross-Border M&A
- Litigation Poses Risks to Foreign Companies
- International Dispute Resolution Poised for More Growth
- WTO Decision May Set Confrontation With U.S. Tariffs
Download the complete report now.