The pandemic has forced in-house counsel to rethink the meaning of corporate risk and answer questions that might have seemed unfathomable just months ago: What do you do if employees refuse to come to work? Can you take their temperature? How much immunity will businesses have from liability suits – and how much will insurance cover for interrupted operations?
Bloomberg Law has been covering these issues from Day 1. We’ve compiled answers to these questions (and many more) in an easy, organized, uncluttered guide that integrates tips and advice from attorneys at leading firms and Bloomberg Law’s own in-house experts.
Get all your questions about reopening answered in one place. Topics include:
- Key considerations for elevators, cafeterias, and seating plans
- The urgency of C-suite backup plans
- Avoiding discrimination claims when planning pay cuts
- The ethics of coronavirus contact tracing for employees
- Employer defenses to workers’ virus-based tort claims
- Shoring up compliance programs ahead of CARES Act enforcement
Download your complimentary copy now.