GDPR Program Checklist
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is one of the world’s strictest consumer privacy and data security laws. GDPR violators are subject to sanctions or harsh fines, with a maximum penalty up to €20 million or 4% of global revenue – whichever is higher.
Ensure that you and your organization are staying in compliance with our GDPR program checklist, which includes a breakdown of these 10 steps:
- Designate Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Establish project team or GDPR working group.
- Deliver awareness and training.
- Evidence governance and accountability.
- Maintain privacy notices and consents.
- Assess and inventory data processing activities.
- Maintain data breach procedures.
- Comply with data subjects’ rights.
- Maintain compliant third-party engagements.
- Maintain program.
Download your complimentary GDPR checklist today.