In a recent survey of more than one hundred in-house counsel, 43% of respondents said contracts-related tasks represent at least half of their daily workload. The majority of respondents (62%) said the most common and time-consuming of those tasks are drafting, editing, and negotiating contracts. While those tasks are often tedious, they can be relatively painless if your department follows consistent procedures, uses approved language, and keeps up-to-date on best practices.
Our GC Guide to Contract Drafting, will help you streamline your process with a sampling of standard documents and clauses, annotated model contracts and other resources that you can download and adapt for your company’s use, plus drafting guides, checklists, and practice notes with updated best practices for contract drafting.
- Overview – Relational Contracts
- Checklist – Pre-Transaction Planning for In-House Counsel
- Drafting Guide – Services Agreement
- Document Description – Letters of Intent
- Document Description – Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Sample Agreement – Purchase Agreement (Annotated)
- Sample Agreement – Master Outsourcing Services Agreement (Annotated)
Download your complimentary copy today.