Bloomberg Law 2023 – ESG & Employment
ESG is changing the employment landscape as businesses, regulators, investors, and employees take stock of evolving ESG requirements.
Our ESG and employment outlook helps you navigate critical issues that could impact your organization with expert insights and guidance.
- New SEC human capital rule
- 2023 employment changes
- Algorithmic discrimination in the workplace
- Investors shift to seek shared values
- Mental health benefits and worker retention
- Pay transparency trends
- Challenges expected to SEC’s climate rules
- Potential reclassification of gig workers
- The future of unionization
Download your complimentary copy and stay ahead of the issues shaping ESG and employment policy and practices.