Enforcement Risks Reshaping Compliance Strategies
Bloomberg Law Special Report
Get a high-level look at sweeping changes to the enforcement landscape, including shifting priorities, surging penalties, and new technological solutions. This special report from Bloomberg Law examines impacts across industries and provides insights on the trends to watch.
Download the report today to learn how actions from the CFTC, Department of Justice, SEC, CFPB, and FINRA – in addition to the courts and the states – are prompting new compliance strategies.
In this issue:
- And CFTC Makes Three: Commodities Regulator Joins Foreign Bribery Enforcement
- Health Care Industry Investigations Likely to Grow
- Global Compliance Gets More Complicated, Spurring New Solutions
- Securities Cases Getting Wider Scrutiny Amid Circuit Split
- Companies Ratchet Up AML Compliance