Corporations faced new obstacles at the onset of the pandemic. As the health care industry continues to feel the effects of Covid-19, legal departments are tackling strategic questions about the future.
Our special report on Legal Implications on Health Care explores the Covid-related topics impacting corporate strategy, including:
- Steps to ensure effective remote compliance investigations
- Financial losses and outlook for hospitals
- Covid-19, drug patent lawsuits, and the future of generic drugs
- Supplemental payment tracking and the Medicaid Fiscal Accountability Rule
- Price disclosures and penalties within the Price Transparency Rule
- Mobile technology and its use in the practice of medicine
- HIPAA concerns surrounding access to health information
- Next year’s interoperability and information blocking rules
Download your complimentary copy to stay ahead of developments and prepare for the future.