Built from Bloomberg Law’s comprehensive access to federal bankruptcy dockets, Chapter 11 Petitions and Litigation: Midyear 2022 provides data-driven analysis of Chapter 11 filings, select adversary proceeding filings, and Chapter 11 plan confirmations from Jan. 1 through June 30, 2022.
This complimentary report will help corporate restructuring and bankruptcy professionals examine the Chapter 11 trends that emerged in the first half of 2022 and strategize for the rest of the year.
Research subjects include:
- Midyear totals for Chapter 11 filings, with comparisons to previous years
- A closer look at large Chapter 11 filings with $50 million or more in assets
- Detailed highlights of billion-dollar cases
- Breakout information on bankruptcy courts, judges, law firms, and filers
- Statistics on Subchapter V cases
- Month-by-month trends on preference actions
- A first-half review of plan confirmations
- Summaries of notable court opinions
- Trends to watch for in the second half of 2022
- And more
Download your copy today.