Bloomberg Law Special Report
Now that GDPR has become the required framework, data collection and use issues are emerging. This report looks at key sectors where the European regulation is forcing change and how the environment will be transformed by the response of governments, regulators, and businesses.
For insights on these trends affecting the legal profession, sign up today for your free copy of a new Special Report from Bloomberg Law, Business Adjusts to Data and Privacy Rules.
In this issue:
- GDPR Rollout Snags Companies and Regulators
- Biometric Data Privacy Lawsuits on the Rise
- Informed Consent Will Be Key Privacy Issue
- Tougher Laws Will Bring More Class-Action Litigation
- Companies Anxious for Federal Move on Privacy
Download the complete report now.
This report is made possible with the support of the following sponsors: