Many forces are impacting transactional law and key markets, from overriding trends in mergers and acquisitions and IPOs to the more nuanced impacts of privacy and data security laws on contract language.
In this special report, our analysts examine top trends to help you plan for 2022, including:
- Relational vs transactional contracts and the supply chain
- New contract requirements for data
- Continuing growth in private equity deals
- Proposed SEC regulatory actions
- M&A drafting trends
- Anticipated rule changes for brokers, insiders, and proxies
Download your complimentary copy for essential insights on the year ahead.
Prepare for the themes that will dominate the legal landscape
Access more insights and reports on legal trends with the Bloomberg Law 2022 hub for litigation, regulatory and compliance, transactions and contracts, legal careers, and the future of the legal industry.