Privacy and data security were subject to new challenges in 2020, including the global health crisis and significant changes to signature global and domestic regulations, including GDPR and CCPA.
As change continues, you’ll want to stay ahead to ensure compliance and mitigate risk to your clients and your business.
Explore this complimentary report for expert analysis of key trends impacting legal practitioners – and those they advise, including:
Breach of U.S. federal courts’ filing systems
- Attorneys’ actions to address the hack
- Litigators need to review their cases
- Risk for patients and health care providers
- Challenges inherent in implementing new filing methods
Privacy, remote work, and videoconferencing
- States requiring consent to record
- Strategies to ensure compliance
California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
- Impacts on consumer rights and business obligations
- Notice at collection requirements checklist
- Potential disruption of “Five Eyes” consortium
- Frequently asked questions
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Ease of implementation and cost of compliance
- Reviews and reports on GDPR performance
- Survey on compliance readiness
- Enforcement cases and fines
Health care privacy and security 2021 developments
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules
- Social determinants of health
- Non-HIPAA health data
- Potential Biden administration changes
Cross-border data transfer glossary
Download your copy to face an ever-changing privacy and data security landscape with confidence.
Stay ahead of developments in privacy and data security law with expert analysis, comprehensive coverage, news, and practice tools from Bloomberg Law.