Bloomberg Law Special Report
Global volume for M&A activity in 2019 is not likely to hit the high volume seen in 2018, but there’s reason for optimism about corporate transactions. Download this report to learn the trends financial analysts are watching closely, including regulatory uncertainty, funding source composition, trade tensions, and ESG awareness. We also share our analysis of 2019 IPOs and M&A deals by sector.
In this issue:
- Tech Services Lead Strong IPO Market, With Exceptions
- ESG Disclosures Get More Attention in Transactions Environment
- Variety of Forces Affecting Sector Distribution of Global M&A
- European Regulatory Actions Pressure U.S. Companies and Regulators
- Funding Source Composition Is Changing Finance Dynamics