Event Features Keynote Interviews With Legal Leaders from Uber and PayPal
ARLINGTON, VA (June 18, 2018)—Bloomberg Law today announced that its In-House Forum West will be held on Wednesday, June 27 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. at the Grand Hyatt San Francisco. The event convenes senior leaders from government and corporate legal departments who will discuss the key challenges facing corporate counsel. For a full agenda and to request an invitation, please visit https://www.bna.com/in-house-forum-west/.
The forum features keynote interviews with Tony West, Uber’s senior vice president, chief legal officer and corporate secretary, and Wanji Walcott, senior vice president and general counsel with PayPal. Panels will explore some of the top legal challenges facing in-house counsel, including cybersecurity, privacy, and IP protection, while also focusing on business issues such as corporate culture, strategy, innovation, and building strong internal relationships.
“In-house counsel are being challenged to manage a growing array of complex legal and regulatory issues while seeking to add their insights and perspectives to business and strategic decisions for their organizations,” said Scott Mozarsky, President, Bloomberg Law. “The In-House Forum West provides senior legal industry leaders with a unique opportunity to hear from their peers and get insights that will position them to effectively manage their legal departments and provide sound counsel to their internal constituents.”
Featured speakers include:
- Theodore Borromeo, Assistant General Counsel, Employment and Benefits Law, McKesson Corporation
- Michelle Dennedy, Vice President, Chief Privacy Officer, Cisco
- Katherine McDaniel, Senior Litigation Counsel, T-Mobile
- Klinton Miyao, Assistant General Counsel & Head of Litigation, Sunrun Inc.
- Kalinda Raina, Head of Global Privacy, LinkedIn
- Roberta Steele, Regional Attorney, San Francisco District Office, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Sivan Whiteley, General Counsel, Square
Follow the conversation from the Bloomberg Law In-House Forum West at #LegalForum. Lead sponsors of the event are Deloitte, Integreon, Ogeltree Deakins, Orrick and UnitedLex. Associate sponsors are Consilio, Mindcrest, and Norton Rose Fulbright.