Request a Demo
Unrivaled litigation tools — one innovative platform
Litigation leaders — partners, practice group heads and their peers — get everything their team needs to work smarter and faster. Take a short demo to learn how our integrated, time-saving solutions deliver powerful results that maximize efficiencies and help you deliver first-class work.
With Bloomberg Law, you’ll be able to:
- Streamline your work and get answers quickly
- Get step-by-step Practical Guidance on common litigation tasks
- Save time analyzing an opponent’s brief, identifying relevant authorities, and preparing a credible response with Brief Analyzer
- Seamlessly access over 200,000 state and federal verdicts, over 12,000 expert witness profiles with resumes, and more than 4,000 judicial profiles with ALM Media litigation-related resources
- Stay ahead with real-time news and customizable alerts across specific areas of interest
- Develop an informed strategy with our Litigation Analytics
- Quickly discover key principles to support your legal argument with Points of Law
- Turbocharge your access to briefs, pleadings, motions, and more with the best dockets classification system, Docket Key®
- Cite check easily with BCite to see if a case is still good law and to review cite history
- Find cases that discuss specific provisions of codes, rules, and regulations with Smart Code
- Get answers any time of day with our 24/7 JD-staffed Help Desk
What can I expect?
- A Bloomberg Law team member will reach out to schedule an introduction and a brief discussion of your needs
- You’ll receive a brief demonstration tailored to your needs and work
- A research experience on a whole new level
Trusted legal resources and intuitive guidance
We bill under flat fee arrangements. The faster we can find information, the more profitable we can be. Using Bloomberg Law’s services helps me immensely in accomplishing everyday tasks in less time.
See why law firm leaders rely on Bloomberg Law. Schedule a demo.
Equip your litigators with the tools they need to streamline their work, inform their strategies, and maximize opportunities.