The Call for Optimization: How Legal Operations Is Improving Outcomes
Answering the Call for Value: The Rise of Legal Operations, a four-part webinar series presented by Bloomberg Law and Legal Operators.
Legal departments, once centers for legal advice, are increasingly being asked by organizational leaders to turn to legal operations – a paradigm shift that calls for law departments to be managed more like the business units they serve. This means keeping a keen focus on cost control and the company’s bottom line, while driving value through innovation and competitive advantage.
The function of legal operations has emerged to effectively manage the shift from “legal as a cost center” to the new expectation of “legal as a value driver.” Join us as we explore how legal operations professionals are propelling their departments into the future by answering the call for value with strategies focused on efficiency, optimization, innovation, and collaboration.
Part 2: The Call for Optimization
Gain insights into identifying the right counsel – and a fee arrangement that leads to the right result within budget. Then look to our experts as we explore strategy development and legal spend predictability.
- Ways to optimize legal services by matching the right resources with the right work at the right time
- Key factors to consider when selecting outside counsel
- Why AFAs are not widely utilized – and, when utilized, not well valued
- How to implement value-based strategies and increase predictability
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
- Law firm attorneys, especially those responsible for tech procurement, operations management, or retaining outside counsel
- In-house counsel leaders responsible for the management of legal operations
- Other legal professionals responsible for technology application, operations management, and related areas