The Call for Collaboration: How Legal Operations Is Breaking Down Silos
Answering the Call for Value: The Rise of Legal Operations, a four-part webinar series presented by Bloomberg Law and Legal Operators.
Legal departments, once centers for legal advice, are increasingly being asked by organizational leaders to turn to legal operations – a paradigm shift that calls for law departments to be managed more like the business units they serve. This means keeping a keen focus on cost control and the company’s bottom line, while driving value through innovation and competitive advantage.
The function of legal operations has emerged to effectively manage the shift from “legal as a cost center” to the new expectation of “legal as a value driver.” Join us as we explore how legal operations professionals are propelling their departments into the future by answering the call for value with strategies focused on efficiency, optimization, innovation, and collaboration.
Part 4: The Call for Collaboration
Who is the best person to manage your legal operations? How do you decide which operations practices to implement? Do multidisciplinary teams add value? Join our legal experts for in-depth answers to these questions – and more.
- Best practices for legal operations management
- The keys to utilizing multidisciplinary teams and how they can add value
- The importance of – and failures in – measuring the value of legal operations
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
- Law firm attorneys, especially those responsible for tech procurement, operations management, or retaining outside counsel
- In-house counsel leaders responsible for the management of legal operations
- Other legal professionals responsible for technology application, operations management, and related areas