Bloomberg Law Leadership Forum
The New Era of Corporate & Client Engagement
The rules for corporate and legal engagement in politics and society have changed dramatically in the past few years. The Covid-19 pandemic and economic crisis, the global outcry over systemic racism, an epidemic of misinformation in a divided country, and widespread effects of climate change have accelerated these changes.
Organizations of all types, especially those that claim to be values-oriented, are expected to acknowledge and act on the issues facing the country. Ultimately driving corporations and law firms to consider how their actions and public statements impact their reputations – and brands.
Join us for the Bloomberg Law Leadership Forum, Heightened Expectations: The New Era of Corporate & Client Engagement, where we’ll examine:
- How social change translates into policy and operational changes
- How corporations and law firms are transforming their internal conduct
- Impacts on relationships with business partners
- Proactive compliance and active reputations risk management strategies
- Corporate engagement’s impact on contractual relationships
Each day will be eligible for 1.7 CLE credit.
Who Should Participate?
Leaders across in-house legal teams and law firms who are setting compliance and legal goals and social responsibility initiatives – as well as leaders in charge of executing new internal policy guidelines.
The Forum has ended
Missed the live event? Watch the replays to earn free CLE credit. Follow the links below to get started:
Credit: 1.7 CLE
- 2021 Trust Barometer
- How Covid-19 has forced changes to how business and law firms operate and manage their reputations, stakeholder expectations litigations, and workforce
- Richard Edelman, CEO, Edelman
- Halimah Delaine Prado, General Counsel, Google
- Peter Anderson, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Carnival
- Marcy Sharon Cohen, Managing Director, Chief Legal Officer, ING Americas
- Laurie N. Robinson Haden, President and Chief Executive Officer, Corporate Counsel Women of Color
- Jillian C. Kirn, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP
Credit: 1.7 CLE
- Impact of diversity, inclusion, and equity across economic sectors and industries
- Government agency enforcement and contractual relationships with vendors, service providers, clients, and business partners
- Rhonda Foxx, Head of Social Equity Policies & Engagements, Intel
- Dev Stahlkopf, Corporate Vice President & General Counsel, Microsoft
- Elizabeth Sheyn Brown, Acting General Counsel, CSC Generation Holdings
- Katrina Lindsey, Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, The ODP Corporation
- Tracy O’Flaherty, Deputy General Counsel, Global Litigation, Compliance, Employment & Regulatory, Groupon
- Donald Prophete, Partner, Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete