Bloomberg Law Leadership Forum
Covid-19 & the Workplace: Navigating the Changing Legal Risks
Access a complimentary CLE-eligible recording of this virtual conference.
In its third year, Covid-19 continues to present major challenges to corporate legal departments and the law firms that advise them.
New Covid-19 variants have led to fluctuating public health guidelines. A complex patchwork of state and local requirements around vaccines, masks, and safety protocols in the workplace has made compliance challenging. And staffing shortages are forcing businesses to adapt.
This year’s live virtual event provided expert insights to help employers avoid legal risks and build a sound strategy in the face of an uncertain future.
- Covid-19 litigation trends and best practices
- Latest federal, state, and local legislation and regulatory standards
- Vaccine mandates
- Accommodation issues
- Worker health and safety
- Worker retention and recruiting
- Employment agreements
This replay is eligible for up to 2 CLE credits.
The Forum has ended.
Missed the live event? Watch the replay to earn free CLE credit.
Click here to get started.
Fireside Chat with Douglas L. Parker, Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health, U.S. Department of Labor
Hear the latest regulatory initiatives and policy priorities regarding workers’ health and safety.
- Douglas L. Parker, Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health
- Interviewer: Jo-El Meyer, News Director, Bloomberg Law
Employment Litigation Trends and Covid-19 Compliance Challenges
Panelists discussed the Covid-19 litigation trends and key employment challenges that are shaping 2022. They covered topics ranging from vaccine programs to employment agreements, and provided actionable, data-driven guidance to help you manage your business, protect the health and safety of your workforce, and mitigate litigation risk.
- Elise M. Bloom, Partner, Proskauer
- Matt Broad, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Darden Restaurants
- Steve Chariyasatit, Vice President, Legal and Deputy General Counsel, Instacart
- Meghan Cherner-Ranft, Director and Associate General Counsel, Labor and Employment, Meta
- Moderator: Dori Goldstein, Assistant Team Lead, Bloomberg Law