Leadership Forum 2018
Registration for this event is closed.
For the 4th year, the Bloomberg Law Leadership Forum is the premier event for legal industry leaders to come together and understand how global economic and regulatory changes impact their business. The Forum delivers marketing-leading news and legal analysis, tailored for legal industry leaders.
Today’s multinationals face a volatile regulatory environment and host of challenges in navigating investigations and enforcement. Global political uncertainty is high, and both regulators and investors are scrutinizing corporations to an unprecedented degree. Rapid changes in policy from Washington mean outcomes are more difficult than ever to forecast.
Unique in bringing together executives in corporate legal departments and law firms, the 2018 Forum features an update on current regulatory priorities, a look at where corporate risk is rising, and an exploration of the technology and management tools legal counsel need to respond effectively.
- Chairman Jay Clayton, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, U.S. Department of Justice
- Marcy Cohen, Managing Director and Chief Legal Officer, ING Americas
- Noah Perlman, Global Head of Financial Crimes, Morgan Stanley
- Katherine Choo, Chief Investigative & Anti-Corruption Counsel, GE