Bloomberg Law 2020
Whether it’s the regulatory regime around privacy, foreign investment review, new law firm models, or corporate-driven cultural change, the issues facing law firm and in-house practitioners in 2020 are wide in scope and complexity.
Bloomberg Law 2020 sets the stage, previewing the themes and topics that our experts will be watching closely, so you can effectively navigate the changing legal landscape. Authored by our team of experienced legal analysts, we leverage the latest data and technology to deliver expert perspectives on the legal market to the legal market.
Privacy & Data Security
Examine the emerging regulatory regimes beyond GDPR and CCPA, including developments in the enforcement and litigation landscape, the challenges of regulating Big Tech, and more.
With a potential economic downturn on the horizon, our analysts provide focus and clarity on the evolving transactional landscape, including M&A, antitrust enforcement, and foreign investment review.
Click here to access all articles in the Transactions section.
Future of Law
Explore trends in emerging legal fields ranging from litigation finance to legal operations to cannabis law, along with key developments such as the impact of alternative legal service providers and new law firm models.
ESG & Climate
View the challenges related to ESG and climate through the lens of our legal expertise, as we look at reporting and disclosure, the impact of climate on corporate America, and more.
Click here to access all articles in the ESG & Climate section.
Bloomberg Law delivers news and analysis that helps you navigate key issues that will shape your work in the weeks and months ahead.
Whether your practice focuses on a specific issue or spans a spectrum of practice areas, quickly get the information you need with:
- Customized email alerts based on specific keywords.
- Real-time delivery of relevant content.
- Bloomberg market intelligence to explore legal issues through a business context.
- Practical Guidance tools such as policies and checklists to help ensure legal compliance.
- In Focus pages providing in-depth analysis of the issues driving change in the legal and business markets.
- Unlimited search and alert functionality across a broad range of content including news, case law, dockets, and more.
Spot the trends shaping the industry tomorrow – today. Schedule your demo.